- Update has hung for few months (i usually work in Linux anyhow)
- I choose to accept
- New update for version 1.9.0 is downloaded and installed, not more glitches than normal Windows installer brings
- After update I get a pop-up that this version will not be updated/maintained anymore and I can choose to ignore or get to the downloads page
- I get to downloads, I’m curious
- a new version 22.214.171.124 is downloaded, so I install it
- Installation is smooth, and I am bugged about the earlier version once again when I start the app.
Now, really? I have to update to a non-supported version first to get the latest, separate, completely new version? How smooth is this?